Environ Cosmetic Roll CIT is the latest breakthrough in skin care treatments, allowing for improved penetration of vitamins into the skin layer. The Cosmetic Roll-Cit consists of "micro-needles" that create tiny micro-channels in the upper layers of the skin.
The active ingredients are then able to reach into the depths of the skin exponentially more effectively than by simply applying the products topically. The higher the levels of vitamin A and vitamin C that can penetrate into the lower layers of the epidermis, the more collagen can be made. Therefore allowing natural collagenesis to occur.
The Cosmetic Roll CIT help restores skin tightness, smooth fine lines, reduces pigmentation, thickens thin skin, softens scars and reduces dilated blood vessels. Skin needling is not painful, does not damage the skin and can be used on all areas of the body.
- Allows for optimum absorption of active ingredients into the skin.
- Helps restore skin tightness.
- Smooths fine lines and softens scars/
- Assists in reduction of pigmentation.
- Thickens thin skin.
- Helps reduce dilated blood vessels.
- Using the Environ Cosmetic Roll-CIT, roll vertically, obliquely and horizontally, for approximately 3 minutes.
- Apply recommended Environ moisturiser after rolling.
- If the skin feels sensitive after a rolling do not repeat until the skin feels comfortable.
- Start by rolling twice a week and slowly progress until you can use daily.
- Use as part of your evening regime to ensure that sunscreen ingredients don't irritate the skin.
- This product should be used on the upper and lower eyelids with caution.
- Only to be used by those whose skin is already comfortable with Original Classic, AVST 3 or C-Quence 2.
- This product can also be used on the body.
- The instrument can be cleaned with warm water (after every treatment) and with the Roll-CIT Cleaning Solution once a week.