Environ Body Dermalac Lotion
Environ Body DermaLac Lotion contains a medium concentration of Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHAs) for use on rough, sun damaged and congested skin.
This hydrating lotion helps smooth and soften dry, rough skin on the elbows, feet and knees as well as providing an overall soothing experience.
It is available in a 200ml PET sun resistant plastic bottle that protects the active ingredients from the elements. For best results, it should be used in conjunction with the Body Cream or EssentiA Body Oil.BenefitsHow to use
- These gentle non-toxic acids help to soften and smoothen the appearance of skin.
- Helps in hydrating and improving the appearance of rough, dry, calloused skin on elbows, knees, heels and feet.
- Moisturises the skin.
How to Use:
- Apply DermaLac Lotion to the desired areas of the body to assist in softening the skin.
- DermaLac Lotion may be used in conjunction with EssentiA Body Oil and Body Cream for added effect.
- Use as part of your evening regime for exposed areas of the body as Alpha Hydroxy Acids can cause skin to be photo-sensitive. Can be applied to unexposed areas of the body morning and evening.
- Suitable for rough, sun damaged and congested skin.
- Suitable for all ages.
COMPLETE YOUR ROUTINE
- Body Oil
- The NEW Environ Body Oil is ideal for treating sun-damage on the body is rich in vitamins A, C & E...
- RAD Sunscreen
- Environ's RAD is a breakthrough sunscreen that shields you from BOTH UVA and UVB irradiation...
- C-Quence Eye Gel
- Environ Ionzyme C-Quence Eye Gel is the ultimate in eye care and one of Environ's bestsellers...