Environ RAD Sunscreen is a breakthrough sunscreen that contains both sun reflectants and filters to shield you from UVA and UVB irradiation. Officially recognised by CANSA - RAD is suitable for all skin types and ages ( including babies ! )
RAD also contains a free radical scavenging system including antioxidant vitamins to combat the harmful effects of environmental pollution on the skin. RAD does not contain vitamin A.
Available in a 75ml Aluminium laminated tube that shields the active ingredients from the elements.
- Unlike most sunscreens, protects the skin from both UVA and UVB irradiation.
- Contains titanium oxide which reflects the sun's radiation, and is more effective than chemical absorption.
- Contains a free radical scavenging system to combat the harmful effects of the sun and pollution on the skin.
- Contains most important antioxidants - beta-carotene, vitamin C and E.
- Apply RAD to the face, neck, decollete and body.
- For daily use on all exposed areas of the body as a sun protection. It is wise to reapply this product every two hours when spending long periods of time in the sun.
- Suitable for all skin types.
- Suitable for all ages, including babies.