A "mini-peel in a bottle" this 3-in-1 product targets photo-ageing, acne and pigmentation delivering visible skin brightening results within days of regular application.
Mandelic Acid accelerates the biological process of peeling the skin and helps control skin care concerns. Mandelic acid is gentle on the skin and helps improve skin texture effectively and quickly.
Melasma, hyperpigmentation and lentigines (large freckles) are improved quickly when treated with DermaBright. Melasma (brown spots) improvement of up to 50% after 1 month of treatment. A sustained, gradual improvement is characteristic of this treatment product. Start with 2 drops in cleanser until full tolerance level achieved.
DermaBright has been found to be especially useful in treating adult patients suffering from both photo-ageing and acne. The treatment will show mild flaking of the epidermis within days of use. Extra hydration is recommended to alleviate dryness.
Available in a 50ml dropper dispenser.
- Powerful 3-in-1 treatment.
- Treating inflammatory non-cystic acne.
- Suppressing hyperpigmentation.
- Rejuvenating photo-aged skin.
- Resurfaces and unveils new skin/
- Hydroquinone Free.
- Week 1: Start with 1-2 drops in cleanser at night only.
- Week 2: 2-3 Drops into moisturiser leaving on the skin, night only. From here on, work on your individual skin tolerance level and use as follows: Cleanse well with DermaPolish or cleanser. Tone skin well to remove any residue. Apply DermaBright with finger tips or cotton bud to affected area or entire face for even skin tone in the evening. (Use DermaBright every second night for the first two weeks, then adjust according to skin condition) a cotton bud may be used to treat spot areas if entire face is not affected. Extreme hyperpigmentation may be resolved at a quicker pace by additional application of MelanoDerm over the DermaBright. DermaShield SPF45 - Zinc Oxide High Protection Sunscreen must be used daily when using DermaBright.