The DermaFix M2 Microneedling Roller is the latest breakthrough in skin care treatments, allowing for improved penetration of active ingredients into the skin. The M2 Roller consists of "micro-needles" that puncture the horny layer of the epidermis.
Once breached, the active ingredients can reach into the depths of the skin exponentially more effectively than by simply applying the products topically. The higher the levels of vitamin A and vitamin C that can penetrate into the lower layers of the epidermis, the more collagen can be made. Therefore allowing natural collagenesis to occur.
The DermaFix M2 Microneedling Roller helps restore skin tightness, smooth fine lines, reduces pigmentation, thickens thin skin, softens scars and reduces dilated blood vessels. Skin needling is not painful, does not damage the skin and can be used on all areas of the body.
- Allows for optimum absorption of active ingredients into the skin.
- Helps restore skin tightness.
- Smooths fine lines and softens scars.
- Assists in reduction of pigmentation.
- Thickens thin skin.
- Reduction in Hyperpigmentation.
- Stimulates new collagen production.
- Helps reduce dilated blood vessels.
- Clean the roller in warm soapy water before and after use.
- Roll area of concern by passing the roller in a horizontal direction on the area of concern 6-10 times followed by a vertical direction on the area of concern 6-10 times.
- Be sure to lift the Roller between passes. Dragging the roller on the skin will create lacerations.
- Apply the necessary treatment serums to the area of concern once completing the rolling process.
- Never place roller on hard surfaces.
- Life span for home use approx 8-10 months depending on usage.
- MT Microneedling Rollers / Discs are to be kept in their protective casing at all times.